The main purpose of the Proxim Tsunami MP.11 Model 4954-R Subscriber Unit is to allow rapid deployment of secure and reliable broadband. One example being the aiding of state and local security, allowing them to use video, voice, and data applications in the name of public safety. The Tsunami can survive in the most rugged of environments and is able to support a combination of voice, video, and data transmissions.
- Federal, state, and local governmental agencies
- Department of Defense
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Utility companies
- Educational Institutions
- FIPS 140-2 security
- High speed integrated FIPS hardware to fully provide all requirements of FIPS 140-2 cryptographic messages.
- FIPS 197 compatible AES-256 for a high level of wireless encryption
- Secure Browser HTTPS interface
- Secure CLI with SSH and SSL
- Secure management using SNMPv3
- Tamper-proof labels
- Seamless Roaming in speeds up to 120 mph
- Important for mobile applications since offered products in this family are for mobile vehicles
Call 1-877-259-4629 For Pricing and Availability
Radio and Transmission
- 2.4-2.4835 GHz (13 channels) Americas (FCC)
- 2.4-2.4835 GHz (13 channels) Europe (ETSI)
- 5.25-5.35 GHz (15 channels) Japan (MKK)
- 5.4-5.725 GHz (46 channels) Americas (FCC)
- 5.725-5.850 GHz (21 channels) Americas (FCC)
- 5.725 – 5.850 GHz (21 channels) Americas (FCC)
- 5.4-5.725 GHz (46 channels) Europe ETSI
- 5.1-6.08 GHz (185 channels) (Russia)
- 5.725-5.850 GHz (21 channels) (UK only)
- 5.8-5.850 GHz (9 channels) (India only)
- 54,48,36,24,18,12,9,6,4.5,3,2.25,1.5 Mbps
- BSUR, SUR, SUA, & QB Models - 10.5 x 10.5 x 3.25 in (267 x 267 x 83 mm)
- BSU-S, SU-S Models - 5.5 x 5.5 x 1 in (140 x 140 x 30 mm)
- BSUR & SUA Models - 5.5 lbs (2.49 kg)
- SUR & QB Models - 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
- BSU-S, SU-S Models - 1.1 lbs (.5 kg)
- FIPS 140-2 Level 2 (in process with NIST)
- 256-bit AES exceeds current requirements by NIST
- Wireless Outdoor Protocol (WORP), Intracell blocking, BSU/SU mutual authentication
- SSL, SSH, HTTPS (see below)
- RS-232 Serial Port (RJ11 and DB9)
- SSH, SSL, Telnet, HTTPS
- SNMPv3; MIB-II, Ethernet-like MIB; 802.3MAU; 802.11MIB; Private MIB; ORiNOCO MIB; RFC 1157; RFC 1213;
- RFC 1643; RFC 1493; RFC 2668
- 10/100Base-Tx Ethernet (RJ-45)
- BSUR & SUA Models- Standard Type-N Female
- BSU-S, SU-S Models- Dual, SMA female
- 110/250 VAC
- Current 420 mA at 48VDC
- Maximum 20 Watt
- Via RJ-45 Ethernet Interface Port
- -30° to +60° C (Outdoor models: operating)
- -55° to +80° C (Outdoor models: storage)
- 0° to +50° C (Indoor models: operating)
- -55° to +80° C (Indoor models: storage)
- BSUR, SUA, SUR, & QB.11 HS (100% Condensing)
- Tsunami MP.11 HS
Fast and Simple to Install and use
- The MP.11 HS family is exceptionally easy to install and maintain.
- May be installed within hours without training or wireless experience.
- Single box solution
- Everything necessary for FIPS 140-2 security is contained within the radio unit. There is no need for separate Indoor units to encrypt data before connecting to an outdoor wireless radio which would require additional setup, anagement, and maintenance.
- Only one box to manage for wireless and FIPS security. Competitors rely on two or more boxes.
- Meets Government Level Security
- Meets DoDD 8100.2 – U.S. Department of defense – Use of Commercial Wireless Devices, Services, and Technologies in the Department of Defense (DoD) Global Information Grid (GIG).
- Many other industries and applications depend upon these requirements and MP.11 HS meets those them.
- It’s a new product built upon the dependability of the field proven MP.11 with hundreds of thousands of units installed.
- High-speed roaming with video
- Capable of providing enough encrypted data throughput to high-quality video
- Provides WiMAX-like QoS
- Can provide seamless roaming at speeds up to 120 mph