- 68dB gain manually adjustable in 1dB increments down to 33dB
- Automatic gain control (AGC) to help prevent overload
- Uplink/Downlink oscillation detection (individual LEDs)
- CDMA rho: > 0.95
- Wireless operation - no physical connection to cellular phone
- 3 Watts Output Power when used with recommended 9dB or higher gain exterior antenna
- Increases signal strength in buildings for 1900MHz PCS frequencies
- Digital (CDMA, TDMA, GSM, etc)
- 800MHz band is unaffected/unamplified
- Allows multiple phones to be used simultaneously
- Provides almost double the coverage area of a 60dB amplifier
High gain 68dB 1900MHz PCS Repeater provides nearly double the coverage of a 60dB repeater. Built in uplink and downlink attenuators allow you to adjust gain to your specifications.
SureCall CM1900/68 repeaters extend PCS services in poor coverage areas by amplifying both transmit and receive signals. The amplifiers reduce problems with signal fades and dropped calls while improving voice quality, service range and access. These multi-mode amplifiers are designed to offer a cost-effective solution for use in buildings. Cellphone-Mate SureCall amplifiers are network compatible and enhance the cellular phone user's satisfaction without compromising the operation of the cellular system.
This Amplifier-Repeater greatly improves signal strength inside a building when using your cellular phone. It does this without a physical connection to your phone, allowing you to walk freely during a call. It even allows multiple phones to be used simultaneously.
The signal from the cellular tower is received by the outside antenna and then amplified and repeated to your phone through the inside antenna. When the phone transmits, it is received by the inside antenna and then amplified/repeated through the outside antenna to the cellular tower.
The higher gain of the CM1900/68 repeater allows it to provide greater coverage area and more easily drive multiple interior antennas. Repeater includes AC power supply and mounting bracket.
|Receiver Sensitivity||> 110dBm|
|Gain (up/down)||65dB / 65dB Max|
|Attenuators||Manual 0-32dB |
|Max Output Power||3 Watts w/9dBi or greater |
|Linear Output Power||30dBm w/9dBi or greater|
|Power Requirements||120VAC, 0.21A|
|Connectors||N/Female, 50 Ohms|
|Dimensions||6-3/8 * 3-7/8 * 2-1/8 (inch)|