Quantum's Return Policy
If you would like to return a product you purchased from Quantum please follow the steps below:
1. If you want to return an item because it does not seem to be working, we strongly suggest you contact the manufacturer. Often times they can provide a solution that will save you the trouble of a return.
2. Still having trouble with your item? All returns require a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Contact Quantum Wireless by phone (1-877-259-4629 - Monday-Friday 9 a.m. till 5 p.m. EST) or send an e-mail to email@example.com, we will issue you an RMA number as long as all procedures and requirements are followed strictly.
3. All returned merchandise must be in original condition, and must include the original factory box (UPC bar codes and serial numbers must be intact) and factory packaging (e.g. foam, plastic, wrappings, etc.), peripherals (e.g. battery, charger, cords, straps, etc.), included warranty cards (without markings), and all instruction booklets and paperwork. The RMA number must be written on the box and labeled correctly. We will not process the return if any of these conditions are not met.
4. You have 30 days from the day your item was shipped to send it back to Quantum. An RMA number must be issued within 30 calendar days after the date of purchase. An RMA number is valid for 10 calendar days after it is issued.
5. If you need to return a defective product contact Quantum immediately. We need to be informed within 10 calendar days from the date of receipt in case damages occurred during shipping. The merchandise will need to be examined by a Quantum Wireless staff member or the item’s manufacturer. You will also still need an RMA number. If we determine that the product is indeed defective or had been damaged during shipping, we will gladly replace the product.
6. If you are returning a GPS product that is in brand new, in-box condition you will receive a full refund. However, if the product has been used, it will be subject to a 30% restocking fee.
7. In order to return the product, please locate the nearest shipping outlet by contacting the following carriers:
* UPS: (800) 742-587 or http://www.ups.com
* FedEx: (800) 463-3339 or http://www.fedex.com
* USPS (Post Office): (800) 275-8777 or http://www.usps.com
If you would like to exchange a product
You can return the item for a refund and simply place a new order for the item you want. We can also apply store credit to your new purchase. However, we do suggest ordering your new product separately so that your new order can ship sooner. Exchanging your product may include additional costs, including shipping costs. A price difference between the initial product and the one you are exchanging it for, in your favor, will be refunded to you. If the exchanged product is more expensive than the initial one, you will have to pay the additional cost.
Refunds for returned products
Refunds are applied to the payment method used at the time of purchase 5-10 days after our receipt of the returned merchandise. We will only refund the value of the merchandise returned, not the shipping cost. On items purchased with flat rate or free shipping returned for a refund, the original shipping cost that we paid the shipping courier will be deducted from your refund.
Why might a return be rejected?
Although our return policy is quite flexible on most items, there are some exceptions, as written below:
- Any product not purchased from Quantum-Wireless.com
- Any product without a valid, readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial numbers
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Any product that was returned without following all the procedures and requirements described above. Products that are not eligible for return for any of the above reason(s) will only be sent back to you at your expense.