Applications of the Wi-Ex zBoost YX545:
- Designed specifically for office and home environments
- Has up to 10 times more power than your cell phone or laptop data card
- Significantly improves voice and data signal quality
- Greatly reduces disconnects and drop outs
- Extends Cell phone battery life
- Amplifies signal to and from cell towers
- Improves data communication rates needed for 3G technologies
- Receives and transmits better than a cell phone or cellular data card
YX545 SOHO Kit Contents:
- Base Unit with Antenna
- Signal Antenna
- 50 ft. of Standard RG-59 Satellite-Type Coaxial Cable
- Signal Antenna Mounting Hardware
- Power Supply
- Installation Guide
Wi-Ex Z-Boost - YX545 Technical Specs:
- Part Number: YX545 SOHO
- Frequency: 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
- Gain: 60 dB / 60 dB
- Power Requirements: 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 0.6 A max
- Connectors: TNC Female / F-Female
- Dimensions: 5 x 7 x 1.25 (inches) Weight: 9 oz
Wi-Ex ZBoost YX545 SOHO
Wi-Ex’s new zBoost dual-band amplifier, the YX545 SOHO, is an updated version of the YX510 – Wi-Ex’s most popular signal booster – and it brings many welcome changes to an already stellar product. Designed to significantly amplify weak cell phone signals, the YX545 is an ideal product for small office/home office applications. It’s capable of boosting a signal up to 3,000 sq. ft., and with a dB gain of 60, this amplifier is a high grade solution to your wireless needs.
Like the YX510, the YX545 is also dual-band, which means that it’s compatible with both 800 MHz (CEL) and 1900 MHz (PCS) frequencies, and thus with all major U.S. networks excluding Nextel. This amplifier is also wireless, which means that you once you connect it to a power source, you won’t need any annoying hard connections to either your phone or data card, affording you considerable flexibility to move around your house or office. Additionally, it can support usage by up to ten different devices!
There are a few specific improvements that the YX545 SOHO brings to the YX510 model. First, it’s stronger, featuring up to a 20% increase in signal strength over the YX510, which also means that it covers up to 3,000 sq. ft., an improvement over the YX510’s 2500 sq. ft. capabilities. Second, in addition to having a smaller base unit, the YX545 features a new low-profile receiving antenna with a 3-5 dB gain increase over the previous receiving antenna. Third, thanks to new software, the YX545 recalculates and optimizes itself every 24 hours. And fourth, it has a far simpler interface, having only one light to indicate that it’s properly working.
Featuring a sleek and attractive design, this amplifier kit requires very little technical experience and expertise to set up (plug and play installation). With it, you’ll never lose a call again.
Features of the Wi-Ex zBoost YX545:
- Covers up to 2,000 square feet!
- Up to 20 percent increase in signal strength over the zBoost YX510
- Improved software allows the unit to recalculate and optimize itself every 24 hours
- Wireless – no hard connection to your cell phone or data card required!
- Dual-band: works with both 800 MHz Cellular and 1900 MHz PCS Bands
- Works on all generations of CDMA, TDMA, GSM, and high speed 3G technologies
- Supports simultaneous use of multiple cell phones and data cards
- 3 watt power amplifier
- 60 dB Gain
- FCC and IC type accepted
- Easy set up – no technical experience required for installation
- 30 day complete money back guarantee/1 year manufacturer’s warranty
|YX545 SOHO Set-Up Overview|
|zBoost YX545 SOHO Product Specifications|