Benefits of the zBoost SOHO DataBlast YX550-VLTE-AWS For Verizon LTE and AWS include:
- Increases 4G LTE data speeds on the Verizon network and AWS data speeds on T-Mobile
- Improves upload and download speeds by up to 20X
- Increases indoor signal coverage –to 2500 sq feet
- Easy to set up – comes complete with everything needed
- No cradle or connections to your mobile device
- Extends mobile device battery life (uses less power when signal is stronger)
- Protects the carrier network using patented technology
Technical Specifications of the zBoost SOHO DataBlast YX550-VLTE-AWS For Verizon LTE and AWS include:
Wi-Ex zBoost SOHO DataBlast 4G Signal Booster for Verizon LTE and T-Mobile AWS (YX550-VLTE-AWS)
The zBoost SOHO DataBlast phone signal booster speeds 4G data on the Verizon LTE & AWS networks, extending a 4G Cell Zone™ indoors for multiple devices and covering up to 2500 square feet and general signal gain of 60 dB. Capable of improving your upload and download speeds by up to 20 times, the zBoost DataBlast is simple to set up and includes everything you need, making it perfect for the home or office.
The package includes: the YX550-VLTE-AWS base unit, the base unit elbow antenna, an AC power supply, a low-loss SATV coaxial cable RG-59 (mini), an outdoor signal antenna and required mounting hardware. The omni-directional outdoor signal antenna receives signals from multiple cell towers and allows this system to work with both Verizon & T-Mobile.
Stronger outdoor antennas are available, please call us at 1-877-259-4629 for additional information and advice.
3-Step Setup Guide:
1) Find the spot with the strongest signal to place the outdoor antenna:
Use your phone to figure out the location around your home or office with the best signal. Once you've found it, you can mount the antenna at that location, with the provided mounting equipment.
Keep in mind that the antenna should be at least 3 ft above any metal, and at least 15 vertical ft above the zBoost amplifier, for optimum performance.
2) Place the zBoost DataBlast Unit where you want to create the area of improved signal:
You will then need to connect the small elbow antenna as well as the outdoor antenna via the provided coaxial cable (50 feet of mini-RG-59) coaxial cable, directly to the back of the base unit.
Keep in mind that the elbow antenna to be attached directly to the base unit, delivers signal in a circular pattern around the antenna. As such, it is recommended to position the base unit near the middle of a room or on an interior wall, for the widest possible signal area.
3) Make sure the AC Power Supply & the coaxial cable are plugged in and connected properly
You are all set! The signal should be improved significantly around your house.
For an even stronger signal, you can:
- Relocate the Signal Antenna in order to capture a better signal –higher is usually better.
- Increase the distance between the Base Unit Antenna and the Signal Antenna.
- Purchase an upgrade antenna available at Quantum-Wireless.com
For any additional information, please call 1-877-259-4629 or download the documentation below: