Wilson 811710 SignalBoost Wireless Dual Band 900/1800MHz Wireless Amplifier.
This is for European frequencies only.
Needs external antenna.
- Connects to ALL phones and data cards with a Universal Connector using a removable adhesive backed Velcro patch
- Significantly improves voice and data signal quality
- Receives and transmits better than your cell phone
- Extends cell phone battery times
- Maximum 3 Watts Output Power
- Power Control Logic ensures Maximum Output Power is within Cellular Standards
- Automatic Gain Control
- Can be Used in a Fixed or Mobile Application
- FCC and IC Type Accepted
- US and foreign Patents Pending
The 811710 Wilson SignalBoost is a direct-connect kit designed for in-vehicle use. The kit is a European specific dual band unit, as so provides voice improvements for almost all European networks.
The kit needs an external antenna to work.
The 811710 SignalBoost is a direct-connect dual band amplifier, which covers most standard European networks. It does not cover 3G data signals, which are covered by the SignalBoost 900/2100 - 3G.The amplifier is powered by an included in-car 12V cigarette charger. For a more permanent installation, you can use the 12V hardwire adapter. It can also be powered by the Wilson 12V AC supply.
The direct-connect antenna is the Wilson 301140 Universal Connector. This antenna fixes to the back of your cell phone via a removable velcro strip.
811710 SignalBoost Mobile Pro Amplifier
301140 Universal Connector
12V DC Cigarette Lighter Adapter
|Gain (up / down)||26dB / 26dB|
|Linear Output Power (up / down)||+35dBm / +33dBm|
|Noise figure||3.5 dB nominal|
|Power Requirements||12V DC, 2A max|
|Dimensions (inches)||5 x 3.5 x 1.2|
|Frequency detail (up/down)||890 - 915 MHz / 935 - 960 MHz and 1710 - 1785 MHz / 1805 - 1880 MHz|
|Connector Type||FME Male|
|UPC Code||Not available|