- Cell phone repeater kit improves indoor cell signals for small business or home environments
- Covers a range of 2,000-5,000 sq. ft.
- Supports many simultaneous users
- Compatible with almost all North American carriers, excluding Nextel and iDEN
- Dual Band
- Improves sound/voice/data quality
- Practically eliminates dropped calls
- Easy setup
- Extends cell-phone battery life
- 30 day money-back guarantee
- 1 year warranty
- Buildings with 2,000-5,000 square feet
- Medium-to-large sized offices
- Medium-to-large sized homes
- Small warehouses
Wilson 841262 Technical Specifications:
CEL - 800MHz
PCS - 1900MHz
75 Ohm Omni Outside Antenna
Wall Mount Inside Panel Antenna
- Amplifier: Wilson® SIGNALBOOST™ DB Pro Cellular Signal Amplifier
- Broadcast Range: 2,000-5,000 sq. ft.
About Wilson Electronics 841262 Cell Phone Signal Booster
The Wilson Electronics 841262 cell booster system allows you to improve cell phone reception without breaking your budget. Rid yourself of annoying dropped calls and broken conversations. Lengthen your battery life and improve your sound quality. Experience cell phones the way they were designed to operate.
The 841262 cell phone signal booster kit from Wilson Electronics powers up weak cellular signals, giving you the coverage you need and expect around the house or office. The 841262 is easy to setup and simple to operates. You're probably experiencing poor cell phone coverage for one of several reasons - the materials your building is made out of, the natural landscape (tall hills, for instance) might obstruct the signal from reaching you, or you may just be far from a cellular tower.
Regardless of the reason for your poor cell reception, the 841262 kit can boost your cell phone’s signal. How do our cell phone signal boosters work? An outdoor antenna picks up your current signal and relays it indoors, to the amplifier. You must have some signal outside, even 1 or 2 bars, in order for the system to work. The amplifier then powers up your cellular signal to maximum possible strength and forwards the new, stronger signal to an indoor antenna, which broadcasts the signal throughout your space. All these devices are connected by unobtrusive cables that easily connect to their ports. Just remember to keep a space of at least 50 feet between the indoor and outdoor antennas.
Cell phone signal boosters provide you with reliability, peace of mind, and a satisfying wireless experience. End the frustration of poor cell phone reception today, with the Wilson Electronics 841262!
- 62dB Signal Amplifier (801262)
- Outdoor Omni-directional Antenna ( 301201)
- Indoor Panel Antenna (301155)
- 100 ft (total) RG6 cable (50', 30', 20')
- AC Adapter (859912)